How is summer going for you mama's? Are your kids bored yet? Today I'm linking a few fun ideas to keep your kids busy and happy.
1. Marshmallow and toothpick building. Between the snacking and building this keeps them entertained for awhile.
2. Kid made bird feeders. I love how this uses a toilet paper roll.
3. Love the idea of a backyard scavenger hunt. Perfect activity to do with neighbor friends.
4. How to make pet rocks. I swear my daughter would never tire of this.
5. Summer science for kids. Tons and tons of ideas.
6. A bored jar is probably something every house needs, reading over the list gave me some great ideas.
Good Luck! 😂