I am currently pregnant with my 3rd child and this baby was a huge surprise!
Basically I thought we were 'done' so I got rid of everything. And now I get to re-buy all new maternity clothes. Bittersweet I guess... because I doubt anyone would want to see me wearing my maternity jeans from 2009 (I remember they were flares and they were baggy... lol!)
Needless to say, I've been shopping a lot the last couple weeks and I have some amazing maternity clothing finds for you!
1. Jeans: I've bought a lot the last few months and have failed. (EH....why do maternity jeans never stay up??) But these Madewell ones felt like I was putting on an old friend. Comfy, good stretch and they aren't falling down, yay! Bonus they are on a huge sale. I also love how they don't look like your typical maternity jeans so I can totally wear them after.
2. Workout leggings: of course these are the best. They fit nicely over my belly and stretch sooo good.
3. T-shirts: Loving these Target v-necks. I keep buying them in every color. They hold their shape and are perfect for layering. I sized up and was glad because they seemed to shrink a tad.
4. Sweater: This one is my favorite so far. Not maternity but totally works!
6. Sweats: Let's be honest, I am in sweats any chance I get and I LOVE these. I sized up 2 sizes (I wanted them to be comfy) and I'm so happy I did.