Warm days + lots of playing has me constantly on the go with my kids. I think dressing in summer is really tricky, so I asked a few of my girlfriends what their summer uniform is. Here's what I learned is important:
1. You want your summer uniform to consists of items that are pretty affordable so can you can easily buy in bulk.
2. You want to be comfortable without looking too sloppy. Let's be honest, throwing on baggy shorts and old flip don't scream classy-mom.
3. Keep the color pallet the same, so you can mix and match. Buy all light tops and all dark bottoms.
4. Don't forget the rule of three even in the summer. Whether it is a hat, great pair of sunglasses, or a chunky watch, it will make a difference.
5. And most importantly, you want to be able to get out the door fast. The easier the better.
What's your summer-uniform? I'd love to hear. Comment below!