Happy Friday! Today I am sharing a few of my favorite finds this week. If you haven’t yet, be sure and subscribe to next months Mommy Mailbox. I promise its a winner!!!
Picked up this anti-aging body lotion a few months ago. It is amazing and such a great price.
I am obsessed with this dress (in the photo above), perfect for fall.
Loved this post on Making your weekend count. I know I could use a mental boost.
Friday night plans? Check out 10 chick flicks your man should watch. Thanks, Netflix.
You all know I love a great Etsy shop. Earlier this month I stumbled upon Hearts in Colors who sells the most stunning photography for only $5. Simply buy the art, print, and frame it yourself. I think what sets Hearts in Colors apart from other print shops is her large selection and muted tones. A few of my favorites:
Shop these and more here.
One of the best parts of September? My children start dressing in their new back to school clothes and for a few weeks they look all shinny and put together. Crew Cuts has so much cute fall stuff right now and 40% off almost everything today with code SAVEMORE.
Shop these looks and more here. Happy shopping!
Happy Friday! My favorite day of the week. Today I am excited to share a few things I have been loving. But first, I love you FALL. I am so glad you’re here.
Bought these boots this week. My sister in law swears by them and the price is fantastic. Perfect for fall.
Easy way to remove your make-up. These wipes feel so refreshing.
Ditch your expensive concealer and give this one a try. It’s SO good!
Apparently I am on a beauty kick this week. But I switched mascaras and this one is so good! It is fast to apply (one coat really does the trick) and my lashes look so long.
These dresses are super cute.
Got these hooks for all the backpacks and coats that seem to be multiplying these days.
One of my favorite recipes for all your summer tomatoes.
Have a great weekend.
Just a reminder we are all UNIQUE. We are all DOING OUR BEST.
Love yourself and keep TRYING. No one is perfect. Not them. Not you. No one is winning. Life isn’t a contest. Just live your dreams and love you.
Today I am sharing what Mommy Mailbox subscribers got in their August box. The perfect curation for a Mommy staycation.
In yesterday's post I talked about getting my house organized after the craziness of summer. There are so many great ways to organize but I am loving the look of keeping everything WHITE and clean with white bins. I've been researching and shopping and I'd thought I'd share a few of my favorite options:
The Y-weave cubes from Target. Tons of different sizes and the price is fantastic (even not on sale, but they do go on sale occasionally)! I have several of these in my house and I love them.
This Variera Box from Ikea is only $4.50! Perfect for pantry and bathroom storage.
Also from Ikea the KUGGIS Box with lid. I love how large it is, perfect for linen storage!
White Taper Storage Bins with Handles from Container Store are also in the running. The reviews on these are fantastic.
Good luck + happy organizing! xo
August is one of my favorite months because my garden is in abundance and I am always looking for great recipes to eat up all my yummy vegetables. This Summer Stir Fry from Pioneer Woman (I LOVE HER) is so yummy and simple to make.
Is your mouth watering? Just look at all those colors. Jump over to PioneerWoman.com for the full recipe. And have a great weekend.
Earlier today I stumbled upon an article about 15 Simple Things Stylish Women Do Every Day. The secret to being stylish? It boiled down to being prepared. Most of the tips seem pretty simple, but I know I could use some improvement in a few categories ;)
- Plan Their Outfit the Night Before
- Give Themselves Plenty of Time to Get Ready
- Select the Right Undergarments
- Follow Other Stylish Women For Inspiration
- Dress For the Weather
- Dress For the Occasion
- Only Wear Clothes that Fit and Flatter
- Anchor Their Look With One Expensive-Looking Piece
- Pick the Perfect Accessory
- Never Lounge in Their "Good" Clothes
- Fold and Hang Up Their Clothes
- Know When to Wear Heels and When to Wear Flats
- Sort Clothes For Laundry and Dry Cleaning
- Always Keep a Fashion Emergency Kit Handy
- Stay True to Their Personal Style
Read the full article and all the stylish details on Pop Sugar.
Happy Friday Mommy Mailbox readers! I hope you had a wonderful week and have something fun planned this weekend! Today I am sharing a few of my favorites this week.
1. Dreaming about these boots for Fall.
2. This jacket is the perfect staple for your wardrobe.
3. Loved diving into some new podcasts recommended by Liz Denfeld.
4. Picked up this candle this week, love this scent.
5. Struggling with your weight? Or just want to be healthier? This book is a must read.
6. This weekend DIY is super cute and worth checking out.
7. Last month went to NYC and fell in love with Levain Bakery... YUM! I was super excited to find a good copycat recipe.
8. Obsessed this simple dress.